Fluid- Turtle Neck- Olive
This product is sold out
The dress that finally frees you from physically constricting clothing, while looking put together and dressed, all at the same time. With a lounge-y, laid-back and fuss free vibe, this joyfully comfortable dress, with a turtle neck feature has endless possibilities. Wear it alone paired with boots, sandals, heels or even sneakers, or layer it with leggings and jeans, topped with a jacket or vest.
- The actual body of the Frock Fluid runs the same in every size. Only the size of the armhole and wrist change according to size.
- The neck was designed to be tight fitting when worn. The neck will feel snug when taking the dress on and off, don't be afraid of stretching it out.
Made In New York
95% Rayon 5% Spandex
For best care:
- Cold machine wash with like colors
- Hang flat in shade Iron if desired
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleaning optional
- The dress is designed to be loose fitting and billowy, with an unstructured silhouette and comfortable fit.
- The seams run diagonally across the body in a 360° loop for a flattering aesthetic and interesting design.
- The fabric drapes across your body, moving with you, giving the dress a nonchalant, even ethereal vibe.
- The dress has long sleeves that are loose fitting by the shoulder, and tight fitting by the arm and wrist.
- The turtle neck was designed to be tight fitting when worn.
- Made in a breathable, natural rayon stretch fabric, the Frock Fluid is light enough for Summer and is the perfect layering piece for cooler temps.
- The hem is left raw for a natural, softer feel Blouse the fabric over the #frockseatbelt belt to create a baggy T-shirt and skirt look (pictured).
- The dress can be worn unbelted for an effortless, almost elegant vibe.
- When choosing your size select your true size, or go down one size for a less billowy aesthetic.
- If you fit into more than one size on the chart below:
- If you are on the shorter and/or petite spectrum take the smaller of the two sizes
- If you are on the taller and/or fuller spectrum take the larger of the two sizes
Model is 5’10 and wearing size S
XS/S: 0 -8
M: 8 - 12
L : 12- Plus Size