2 Way Dress - Jacquard
Precise and functional, yet also playful with an Avante Garde twist, the Frock 2 Way was designed with versatility in mind.
Worn open as a statement layering piece or zipped closed as a dress, it forms a cocoon-like, draped silhouette with a strong, sculptural aesthetic.
Cut from a weighty, and breathable, cotton-blend jacquard, in salmon and mint pinstripe, this limited edition of the Frock 2 Way, will elevate any ensemble.
Dress it down with jeans and a T-shirt, or alternatively, with the classic SilkyT, The Frock 2 way will always have you looking ahead of the curve.
Made In New York
66% Cotton 32% Poly 2% Span
For best care and long-lasting results:
- Hand wash cold water only
- Or machine wash cold on delicate cycle
- Washin a garment bag with the zipper closed to avoid any snags.
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleanable
- The Jacket Dress is designed to be oversized and runs big
- The design includes a two-way zipper and can be unzipped from the hem or neckline
- Unzipped, it can be worn as an overcoat, a lightweight jacket, or a statement layering piece atop the #SilkyT or #ClassicT
- Closed it can be worn as a dress either belted with the #frockseatbelt or left unbelted
- The design includes belt holes in the front, side seams
- If you fit into more than one size on the chart below:
- If you are on the shorter and/or petite spectrum and prefer less fabric take the smaller of the two sizes
- If you are on the taller and/or fuller spectrum and prefer more draping take the larger of the two sizes
Model is 5’10” and wearing a size Small
M 12 - 18
L 18 - 22
Style Stalking: Go ahead, check out how the #Frock2way is worn on Frockstagram.