Precise and functional, yet also playful with an Avante Garde twist, the Frock 2 Way was designed with versatility in mind.
Worn open as a statement layering piece or zipped closed as a dress, it forms a cocoon-like, draped silhouette with a strong, sculptural aesthetic.
Cut from a weighty, and breathable, cotton-blend jacquard, in salmon and mint pinstripe, this limited edition of the Frock 2 Way, will elevate any ensemble.
Dress it down with jeans and a tee, or alternatively, with the classic SilkyT, The Frock 2 way will always have you looking ahead of the curve.
The deliberate, raw hemline on the front of the jacket, combined with the structured silhouette, adds depth and softness to the piece that is signature to many of our designs.
Made In New York
66% Cotton 32% Poly 2% Span
PLEASE NOTE: FINAL SALE
For best care and long-lasting results:
- Hand wash cold water only
- Or machine wash cold on delicate cycle
- Washin a garment bag with the zipper closed to avoid any snags.
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleanable
- The Jacket Dress is designed to be oversized and runs big
- The design includes a two-way zipper and can be unzipped from the hem or neckline
- Unzipped, it can be worn as an overcoat, a lightweight jacket, or a statement layering piece atop the #SilkyT or #ClassicT
- Closed it can be worn as a dress either belted with the #frockseatbelt or left unbelted
- The design includes belt holes in the front, side seams
- If you fit into more than one size on the chart below:
- If you are on the shorter and/or petite spectrum and prefer less fabric take the smaller of the two sizes
- If you are on the taller and/or fuller spectrum and prefer more draping take the larger of the two sizes
Model is 5’10” and wearing a size Small
M 12 - 18
L 18 - 22
Style Stalking: Go ahead, check out how the #Frock2way is worn on Frockstagram.